Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly: rally keeps rolling

The stock market and gold rallies keep rolling. Here is a recap of my trades:

Thu Sell IWM Mar 106 puts rebalance again @115.3. I rebalance a second time for the Russell 2000 ETF.

Tue Sell IWM Mar 104 puts rebalance @114.8. I rebalance my short strangle.
Sell NSC Mar 82.5 puts new long position @91.2. A open a low risk, low reward position in railroad Norfolk Southern. I often refer to these as worm trades, fish so small, it isn't about fishing, but more about digging for worms.

Position summary:

net short AMBA BA BRKB TLT XRT XOP
net long ASH GLD GS IWM KORS OXY SPY
net neutral AMGN
long DAL DIS GILD HON LGF MRK NSC PG WFC

I'll clean out these expiring options after I post my monthly recap, which will be a bit later.

expired AMBA BA XRT XOP, ASH GLD GS, OXY, DAL LGF MRK PG WFC

No comments: