Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The sun will come out ...

I was tempted to link the song "Tomorrow," with the tag line:
the sun will come out tomorrow / bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there will be sun

A late rally cuts the stock market losses in half, so it might read: the sun has come out today.

It is difficult so sound an all clear after the three month rally we have seen. Still, it seems like buyers show up whenever there is a selling squall. That can continue, until complacency sets in, or a big external news event shakes things up, and then the rug can be pulled out. At this point, I am thinking that SPY 75 will contain any corrections for 2009 and would look for more longs on any minor dips.

Gold and other commodities have a correction day. Seems like normal action.

Long SPY

1 comment:

se7en said...

Tiger, I like your site. I too am in options, metals, stocks.

I came across your site from pcgs.com message boards.