Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Everyone" is selling puts

During the weekly ThinkorSwim market wrap up, they said that several times, that ThinkorSwim customers are selling puts in quantity. As most market veterans know when "everyone" is doing something, that can sometimes be a big red flag. As my readers know, selling puts has been my favored strategy for quite some time now. I don't like having so much company. I'd like to believe that ThinkorSwim customers are smarter than most other market participants, but there is danger in that kind of thinking.

Anyone can listen to the ThinkorSwim market recaps, whether they are a customer or not. Non-customers have to register. I would recommend it highly for those seeking an options oriented recap of weekly market action. ThinkorSwim is going to add another weekly session about trading psychology.

Long GLD, TLT
neutral SPY

No comments: