Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Flight of the eagle (AEOS)

Nice bounce back rally. Semiconductors, TXN, AMAT, AMD, techs ADSK all rally off support levels. AEOS up nicely on earnings. The news doesn't seem so hot to me, so I am steering clear, even though the chart is decent looking (link).
(Texas Instruments, Applied Materials, Adv Micro, Autodesk, Amer Eagle Outfitters)

I have my action list of stocks to watch and am checking it twice, three times. I haven't found the pitch to swing at yet. That is beauty of the markets, more so for traders. Warren Buffett put it in baseball terms, it is as if you have an infinite number of strikes, that a person can wait for that fat pitch down the middle before swinging. Every day there are many more pitches to either swing at, or have a look at, or back of the plate from.

No comments: