Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Buy APC BA MON (sell puts)

I sell puts on three stocks: Anadarko Petroleum, Boeing, Monsanto. I already had positions in all three.

Buy BA via selling Mar 70 puts @76.5
Boeing moving up today. The 787 grounding news could not move the stock below 73. I was already short BA Feb strangles, 67.5 puts and Feb 80 calls. There are multiple chart support levels, 70 looks like solid support.

Buy APC via selling Mar 75 puts @82.4
I rebalance my APC Anadarko Petroleum position to bullish. APC moving up after earnings. I was already short strangles, Mar 90 calls, Mar 67.5 puts and Feb 70 puts.

Buy MON via selling Mar 92.5 puts @101.9
I sell Mar 92.5 puts on Monsanto. I was already short Feb 90 puts. Chart support at the 50-day moving average and the gap up, both around 95/96.

Long EBAY GPS IWM LEN LGF MON PG QCOM TBT
Net long AMZN APC BA

No comments: